WHAT ARE PURE LIVING SEED OILS
Pure plant oils are at the heart of natural beauty; they’ve been used to care for skin for thousands of years. Many of the oils extracted from seeds, nuts and fruit are beneficial and completely compatible with the skin. We’ve selected only the highest quality oils from the purest source creating a remarkable blend of nothing but pure love for the skin.
WHAT ARE ORGANIC ESSENTIAL FLOWER ESSENCES?
Organic flower essences are pesticide and chemically free herbal infusions or decoctions, made from the flowering part of the plant, which uniquely address emotional and mental aspects of wellness in us.
Flower essences are energetic imprints of the life force of plants which interact with the subtle bodies of the human being. They evoke special qualities within us. Our flower essences have been chosen for their healing and stimulating effects on skin repair and care.
WHAT DOES JUPITER OIL DO FOR YOU?
JUPITER Oil is an authentic blend of organic essential flower and living seed oils hand crafted with pure love and respect for you and our environment to produce a product that really works.
The results are nothing short of extraordinary.
JUPITER OIL rejuvenates and regenerates skin across a broad range of cosmetic and cosmeceutical applications.
Skin repairing and conditioning, early ageing wrinkles, sun damaged skin, scars, burns, stretchmarks, acne scars, acne, pigment and hyper pigmentation spots.
Watch in awe as your skin responds to regular application.
WHAT’S IN JUPITER OIL?
JUPITER OIL consists of the highest quality blend of organic essential flower essence and cold pressed living seed oils
The Organic science behind it
JUPITER OILS remarkable skin care properties are attributed to the following NATURAL ORGANIC ELIXIR OF YOUTH:
- Natural source of vitamin E
- Natural source of essential fatty acids omega 3, 6 and 9
- Natural source of vitamin C
- Natural source of the powerful antioxidants lycopene & Beta-carotene
- Trans Retinoic Acid
- Flavonoids and Tannins
*No artificial colorants, harmful chemicals or preservatives
*Locally harvested, manufactured and produced
*Hand crafted with love
IS JUPITER OIL SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WITH OILY OR ACNE PRONE SKIN?
FACT: Ironically enough, you need to put oil on your face in order for your face to stop producing oil. Adding high-quality oil blend, like Jupiter Oil, to your skincare regimen will balance and reduce oil production by re-stabilizing your skin’s lipid layer. Ultimately, the Jupiter Oil tells your oil glands that it does not need to produce more oil to replace what has been removed.
SHOULD JUPITER OIL BE REFRIGERATED?
While JUPITER OIL may be more perishable than some other oils, it remains effective for up to a year if kept in a cool dry environment out of direct sunlight.
IS JUPITER OIL BETTER THAN COCONUT OIL…EVEN BOTOX?
YES …..BETTER THAN BOTOX
- With any medical procedure, there are a variety of side effects. With regard to Botox, these side effects include double vision, breathing problems, and rashes.
- With a natural alternative, like Jupiter Oil, you can avoid these nasty side effects and save thousands per treatment and plump the appearance of wrinkles!
YES…BETTER THAN COCONUT OIL
- Coconut oil can be highly comedogenic, meaning it can potentially clog your pores due to its large particle size and greasy texture.
- Unlike coconut oil, Jupiter Oil contains high levels of linoleic acid, which has high permeability. Thus, whether your skin is naturally dry or moist, clogged pores are never a concern.
- Jupiter Oil also contains essential fatty acids, which provide nutrients for the epidermal layer, while coconut oil has very little in comparison.
So if you want brighter skin with fewer wrinkles, then look no further than Jupiter Oil or Jupiter Oil infused products. Botox and coconut oil may get the job done, but Jupiter Oil is ultimately much safer, more cost-effective, and more compatible with diverse skin types.
DOES JUPITER OIL BEAT ARGAN AND MARULA OIL?
Marula oil and Argan oil are very popular in the skincare industry, but perhaps that’s because people are not fully aware of the added benefits in Jupiter Oil.
When comparing and contrasting these three oils, one must consider what components are most healthy and effective. In the context of skincare, these components include essential fatty acids and antioxidants.
Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs)
- As you can see, EFAs account for less than 75% of Marula and Argan oil. However, they account for 92% of JUPITER OIL. This is critical because omegas 3, 6, and 9 are responsible for JUPITER OIL’s ability to sooth, unclog pores, and keep skin both moist and rejuvenated.
|ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS
|LINOLENIC OR OMEGA – 3
|= 34%||= 0.1%||= 0.5%|
|LINOLEIC OR OMEGA – 6
|= 44%||= 4%||= 30%|
|OLEIC OR OMEGA – 9
|= 14%||= 70%||= 42%|
|TOTAL||= 92%||= 74.1%||= 72.5%|
- Argan oil has no antioxidants and Marula oil only holds vitamin C. However, the fact that Jupiter Oil contains both vitamin A and vitamin C is ultimately better with regard to skincare. Vitamin A soothes both rough and dry skin, yielding a bright and glowing appearance. On the other hand, vitamin C reduces the appearance of brown spots and other types of sun damage. Thus, both vitamins are necessary if you are seeking a comprehensive and multi-benefit skincare treatment.